Information clause regarding recruitment in the internet system
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is: GRINEA S.A. with its registered office in Rzeszów (hereinafter referred to as ZWSE Rzeszów), ul. Przemysłowa 1, 35-105 Rzeszów, Tel. 17 850-49-00, Email: email@example.com
- Your personal data (in the scope of the following data: name and surname; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence (correspondence address); education; course of previous employment) based on consent (for the purpose and to the extent other than the above-mentioned data) or due to the legitimate interest of the controller related to the possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process for the position/positions in accordance with the submitted application and for the purposes of future recruitment, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, based on your voluntary consent.
- In the event of resignation from further participation in the recruitment process, you have the right to submit a request to delete your personal data, which will result in its immediate deletion by the controller. Please send information about your resignation from participation in the recruitment process to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The recipients of personal data may be the following categories of entities with which GRINEA S.A. cooperates. in particular, IT companies providing hardware and system software maintenance services, companies providing medical services for employees and job candidates, companies providing hosting services.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, but not longer than the period of limitation of claims defined by law, if the processing of personal data is necessary to establish or pursue any claims or defend against such claims by GRINEA. In the case of processing personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes, the storage period will not exceed 3 years.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent to its processing, if it is processed on the basis of consent in at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was conducted on the basis of the consent expressed before its withdrawal. The declaration of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data must be submitted in writing or by email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data may be profiled when making decisions in terms of meeting the requirements for the positions you apply for.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
- Information regarding the will to access personal data, its modification or updating, as well as any comments, questions or other observations regarding the possibility of improving this website from the user’s perspective, should be sent by email to the address mentioned in Section 6.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of GDPR.